While this makeup trend isn't actually NEW, it is HOT. Everyone seems to want a matte lip. All you have to do is scroll thru your instagram feed and see the numerous posts featuring this trend. I rounded up some of latest lippies if you want to get abord the matte train.
1. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick $24 - This is the HOLY grail of stay all day matte lips and one of the originators. It's longwear formula literally does. not. budge. It comes 24 shades, dries super
2. NYX Lip Lingere $7 - At this price point, you might as well buy all 12 shades. This formula has sunflower oil & vitamin E, dries quick, but definitely needs a few coats to really cover. The shade range has so many close options that it will not be a problem to find that PERFECT nude for your skin tone and they had me at $7.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lips: $20 - This much coveted lip is all the rage among instagram beauty fiends and it only makes sense as they are the MOST followed beauty brand on the gram. This formula glides on, covers amazing in one swipe and comes in 22 shades. Can we say hashtag #gorgeous?
4. Kylie Lip Kit $29 (comes with lip liners) - When Kylie speaks, we listen. This lip is ONLY available online @ kyliecosmetics.com and it literally sold out in hours when it first launched. The formula is amazing. Highly pigmented and stays put without flaking. Making it perfect for people in or out of the llime light. New colors are set to be available for Valentine's day, so If you want to score one, I would sugguest stalking this site like a true love would do.
5. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick $20 - This line is quickly becoming cult classic with Kat's extensive shade range, 29 to be exact. This lip has vitamin e & sunflower seed oil, making it super comfortable to wear and quick to dry. Plus you can think outside your lipstick color box with shades like black and navy blue. So very Kat Von D.
6. Tarteist Lip Paint $20 - Considered more of a "natural line", these liquid matte lips feel more like velvet when applied. Made with mineral pigments and infused with peppermint oil, the creamy texture definitely takes awhile to dry down, but is perfect for someone who wants the look of matte without the true drier matte feel. Plus they have matching lip liners avail too. It's a win/win.